Dental Health Tips & Resources
You want a healthy smile, and Corner Dental can help you get it. Regular dental care provides more than just a healthy smile; it contributes to better overall health like decreased risk for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and osteoporosis. We offer a full range of general dental treatments including cleanings, exams, fillings, x-rays, and fluoride treatments. Remember, oral health starts at home!
Consider the following dental health tips for home care:
- Brush regularly, twice a day, using a soft toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss at least once a day to remove plaque and food particles that can cause tooth decay and gum disease.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and prevent bad breath.
Regardless of your overall dental health, follow these tips for optimal care:
- Every six months, schedule a visit for a cleaning and exam to help prevent cavities, gum disease, tooth decay, bad breath and other common oral problems.
- Remember that regular visits can prevent problems that lead to expensive treatment.
- Tell your dentist about any dental problems that you may be having, as well as medications you may be taking that may increase your risk of enamel softening, tooth decay and gum disease.
Here are some additional dental health resources:
A dentist is the only one with the necessary training and education to diagnose and treat oral health problems. If you can't remember the last time you saw the dentist, schedule your appointment at one of our convenient Corner Dental locations today.